Hide Pipelines, Artifacts and Project Settings from Stakeholder

Viewed 462

I am evaluating Azure Boards / Azure DevOps and I wish to restrict what a Stakeholder (in this case, a customer) can see and do.

I have managed to limit what a Stakeholder can do, but is it possible to completely hide the Pipelines, Artifacts and Project Settings panes from Stakeholder?

Se the image. I want to completely hide the panes marked in red.

Image of panes to be hidden

2 Answers

We cannot get rid of the Pipelines from the view for the stakeholders. Yes, we can turn off the pipelines service from the project settings overview page, thus the pipelines node will disappear from the view. However it's applied to entire project, that means all other users also cannot see the pipelines.

As a workaround you can manage security for all pipelines and Artifacts for each project, just deny all of the related permissions for the stakeholder.

In addition, I found a related suggestion ticket, you can follow and vote this ticket to get the latest news.

Related