Unity type or namespace name 'Spatial Tracking' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'

Viewed 2912

I am working on this project using a leap motion on a mac notebook. Unfortunately, I am getting the following error.

enter image description here

To my knowledge I have the latest versions installed.

3 Answers

The Spatial Tracking is part of the ARCore package.

In order to install it, you have to download the ARCore Unity SDK from GitHub.

You should find arcore-unity-sdk-1.19.0.unitypackage here https://github.com/google-ar/arcore-unity-sdk/releases/download/v1.19.0/arcore-unity-sdk-1.19.0.unitypackage.

Execute it and it should be auto-imported in Unity.

Then you'll have you Spatial Tracking.

If you have already installed ARCore/Spatial Tracking, delete plugins and package and reinstall following https://developers.google.com/ar/develop/unity/quickstart-android

From Window > Package Manager install the XR Plugin Management and the error will disappear:

screenshot

For those who are working on Windows:

Window > Package Manager and then install the XR Plugin Management

At least it worked for me in Unity 2020.1.8 and with the Leap Motion Core Package

Related