As seen in the picture I'm browsing the icons but none of them are shown. Is there a change in a new update or am I missing something here> it used to show the icons while I browsed.
As seen in the picture I'm browsing the icons but none of them are shown. Is there a change in a new update or am I missing something here> it used to show the icons while I browsed.
There should be an arrow appearing when you hover on the right side of the tooltip stating "read more". Simply click once and therefore the icons preview should always appear.
go to preferences settings and search for "previewlsp" its a dart setting change it to true and restart VsCode then you will be able to preview icons.
I had the same issue. I maximized the VSCode editor, closed the navigation pane on left, and aligned the line most left then icon preview comes into the screen as you can see in the picture.
I don't know the root cause of the problem but the above scenario fixed my issue and it works now. It might be a Flutter/Dart extension-related topic.
If I would find the real root cause and proper solution, I will update my answer. I hope this workaround works for you too.
It works for me with setting Dart Preview Flutter Ui Guides setting