Xcode: Your session has expired. Please log in. try signing in again or contact apple developer support to resolve account access issues

Viewed 2812

I have an issue with Xcode Accounts.

I want to Sige In Xcode with my Apple ID.

But after entering, I encounter the following error: [Your session has expired. Please log in. try signing in again or contact apple developer support to resolve account access issues]

Two Factor Authentication is one, Phone number and email are verified, RecoveryKey On macOS Big Sur Version 11.0 Beta (20A5364e) Xcode Version 11.7 (11E801a)

Please help me.

enter image description here

4 Answers

Same issue here as well. It is a problem related to specifically MacOS Big Sur Beta and Xcode 11. If you try with Xcode 12, it will work.

I had to log out of iCloud on my mac then log back in and restart to fix it.

Installing Xcode 12 worked. But for the people that really need Xcode 11 to build their existing projects. What you can do is have both Xcode versions. I downloaded Xcode 12 and renamed my current Xcode (version 11) to Xcode-11.

And you can switch between different Xcode versions using
sudo xcode-select -switch /Applications/Xcode.app/

and in my use case i had to deploy to AppStoreConnect.

  • I opened Xcode 12 and added account
  • Went back to Xcode 11 to Archive
  • Went back on Xcode 12 opened Organizer and then uploaded build to App Store Connect.

Not the cleanest but hey it works.

I had the same problem and it got fixed when I tried to login to Apple support and the MacBook told me there is some error with my account login and then wanted to fix it. After I entered my password and this automatic repair process finished, also XCode login started working.

Related