How to access Elasticsearch from other network ? <my static public ip address>:9200

Viewed 1108

I have my Elasticsearch running on my windows 10 server. I want to access it with < my static public ip address >:9200

I can access my elasticsearch from the server with:

  • localhost:9200 127.0.0.1:9200 <my ipv4 address from ipconfig>:9200

I can access my elasticsearch from the other device connected to same network as server:

  • <my ipv4 address from ipconfig>:9200

But i cannot access it with outside of network with:

  • <my static public ip address>:9200

I have already created inbound port rule for 9200 in firewall settings. And my network settings in elasticsearch.yml

http.port: 9200
network.host: 0.0.0.0
transport.tcp.port: 9300
discovery.type: single-node
discovery.seed_hosts: ["0.0.0.0", "[::1]"]
network.bind_host: 0.0.0.0

Please help me ?

Note: I have static public ip address and i found my public ip address from https://whatismyipaddress.com/

1 Answers

I have resolved my issue. Everything was good, i just allowed incoming connection on port 9200 in AWS ec2 console. Now it's working. Thank you.

Now i can access it with <my static public ip address>:9200

Related