Always I trying to GET '/' it shows static-root-component (component of my main page),
but when it is '/welcome' page immediately redirecting to '/' and also loading static-root-component instead of welcome-component
Initially I wanted to redirect users to welcome page if they aren't authorized, but login status only can be checked within JavaScript. After JS got info about login status it decides to redirect using location.replace("/welcome"), but... Angular again goes to '/'
"Funny" fact: there isn't any routing problems during debug with
ng servebut it always happens withng build
I don't know what's gone wrong and there is app.module.ts:
import { NgModule } from '@angular/core';
import { RouterModule, Routes } from '@angular/router';
import { AppRoutingModule } from './app-routing.module';
import { AppComponent } from './app.component';
import { StaticRootComponent } from './static-root/static-root.component';
import { WelcomeComponent } from './welcome/welcome.component';
import { HttpClientModule } from '@angular/common/http';
import { HttpService } from './http.service';
import { BrowserAnimationsModule } from '@angular/platform-browser/animations';
const appRoute: Routes = [
{ path: '', component: StaticRootComponent, pathMatch: 'full' },
{ path: 'welcome', component: WelcomeComponent }
];
@NgModule({
declarations: [
AppComponent,
StaticRootComponent,
WelcomeComponent
],
imports: [
BrowserModule,
AppRoutingModule,
BrowserAnimationsModule,
RouterModule.forRoot(appRoute),
HttpClientModule
],
providers: [HttpService],
bootstrap: [AppComponent]
})
export class AppModule { }
I can drop any other Angular file if needed