I have the following table which represents a child, his siblings and the case they are assigned under. The resource ids represent the house where they were placed together.
child_id|sibling_id|case_id|resource_id
1 8 123 12856
1 9 123 12856
3 11 321 12555
4 12 323 10987
4 13 323 10956
6 14 156 10554
6 15 156 10554
10 16 156 10553
10 17 145 18986
10 18 145 18986
I want to create a new column placed_together which shows a yes or a no for those children that were placed together based on their case_ids. So my result should look like this
child_id|sibling_id|case_id|resource_id|placed_together
1 8 123 12856 Yes
1 9 123 12856 Yes
3 11 321 12555 No
4 12 323 10987 No
4 13 323 10956 No
6 14 156 10554 No
6 15 156 10554 No
10 16 156 10553 No
10 17 145 18986 Yes
10 18 145 18986 Yes
Any help would be appreciated. I dont know how to create an if statement based on these conditions since a case_id can be the same for a group but their resource id can be different for one of the child.