I am implementing Google Analytics App + Web for my website using a property I created from my Firebase project.
In the documentation, I keep reading about configuring enhanced measurements to automatically capture things like page views, file downloads, or outbound clicks.
From various articles online, my guess is that enhanced measurements are configured in the Data Streams admin section of GA. However, I can only see the text "Stream configurations in Firebase" with no option to configure it from the GA console and I wasn't able to find any way to configure these from the firebase console either.
- Is there any way to configure enhanced measurements in this case?
- Does firebase creates the data stream with a default configuration for enhanced measurements and what would that be?
- Should I just ignore these and log events manually reusing the same event keys?
FYI, in my debugView, I am seeing some page_view events, but none of the others.