Microsoft Graph API callRecords Subscription not receiving notifications

Viewed 581

I am currently evaluating Microsoft Teams Graph API endpoints for us and our customers. Our goal would be to compile a list of past callRecords for a specific user. Since the API does not (currently) offer an endpoint to just fetch a list of past/done callRecords we need to subscribe to the /communications/callRecords notifications.

Using the example project specified in the documentation ( https://github.com/microsoftgraph/nodejs-webhooks-rest-sample) we successfully created subscriptions and were also able to update these subscriptions (not part of the example project). I am running the example project on my local machine using ngrok as suggested.

So far everything works, but we do not get any notification. I made various calls with the Teams Desktop App using the same user that gave admin consent for accessing callRecords but I never received a notification on any test subscription.

The current active subscription in question is "07b23247-66d9-46b9-ac67-a72d5d702628" and was created around 2020-09-09T09:20:00.000Z (I do not have the precise minute/seconds). It since then has also been successfully renewed. Here is an extract of the subscription creation response:

{
  '@odata.context': 'https://graph.microsoft.com/beta/$metadata#subscriptions/$entity',
  id: '07b23247-66d9-46b9-ac67-a72d5d702628',
  resource: '/communications/callRecords',
  changeType: 'created',
  expirationDateTime: '2020-09-12T07:20:09.036Z'
}

I do monitor all incoming traffic using ngroks http://127.0.0.1:4040 endpoint and so far I only received the validationToken requests. That tells me that the endpoint does indeed receive requests.

I am currently at a loss as where to look further for an error on my side.

I opened this stack overflow is as it is the requested action to take according to the troubleshoot section of the example project (https://github.com/microsoftgraph/nodejs-webhooks-rest-sample/blob/master/TROUBLESHOOTING.md).

0 Answers
Related