I have the following table in pandas-
>>>index1 index2 index3 index4 index5 index6 index7
0 sig null null null null null null
1 null sig null null null null null
2 null null sig null null null null
3 null null null sig null null null
4 null null null null no sig null null
5 null null null null null no sig null
6 null null null null null null sig
I would like to get rid of the reduce the null values and to have the data in one row like this:
>>>index1 index2 index3 index4 index5 index6 index7
0 sig sig sig sig no sig no sig sig
It's important to say that I get the first table with the null data by if statemnt; I have calculated statistic test for each index and based on the p value, I give each index value of sig or no sig, using append:
for i in indices:
stat, p = friedmanchisquare(df[1][i],df[2][i],df[3][i],df[4][i],df[5][i])
#print(i,p)
if p<0.05:
friedman=friedman.append({i:'sig'},ignore_index=True)
else:
friedman=friedman.append({i:'no sig'},ignore_index=True)
So I believe that the append creates the big table with the many null values.
My end goal: to get the one row table, either in the of loop stage (e.g to use something else than append?) or to "fix" the big table after to get the one row