How to use Git LFS+ with nodegit?

Viewed 204

I use nodegit for my NodeJS project and would like to use Git LFS support (nodegit uses libgit2 under the hood). I found nodegit-lfs - also from Axosoft - whose description states:

Nodegit LFS is an extension library used to augment NodeGit with the capability to use git lfs via the command line. To use this package, you must have git and git lfs installed.

So it seems the standard Git installation is required for this "add-on" but due to license restrictions I can't use that (The reference Git implementation has a slightly different license as nodegit/libgit2 and Git LFS)

Does anyone know how if there is another way to use Git LFS with nodegit?

P.S. I attempted to add the hooks for Git LFS to my test repo but it seems libgit2 doesn't execute them, so no success on this.

0 Answers
Related