So I am having trouble clicking a login button on the nike website..
I am not sure why It keeps crashing, well because it can't find the selector I guess but I am not sure what I am doing wrong.
I would like to also say I am having some sort of memory leak before puppeteer crashes and sometimes it will even crash my macbook completely if I don't cancel the process in time inside the console.
EDIT: This code also causes a memory leak whenever it crashes forcing me to have to hard reset my mac if I don't cancel the application fast enough.
Node Version: 14.4.0 Puppeteer Version: 5.2.1
Current code:
const puppeteer = require('puppeteer');
(async () => {
const browser = await puppeteer.launch({
headless: false,
defaultViewport: null,
args: ['--start-maximized']
})
const page = await browser.newPage()
await page.goto('https://www.nike.com/')
const winner = await Promise.race([
page.waitForSelector('[data-path="join or login"]'),
page.waitForSelector('[data-path="sign in"]')
])
await page.click(winner._remoteObject.description)
})()
I have also tried:
await page.click('button[data-var]="loginBtn"');