I'm using the gspread module in Python to create an application involving a dynamic number of rows in the spreadsheet.
Here's what the spreadsheet looks like:

Whenever the user adds a new Pinterest Pin, the program is supposed to append one more row to the bottom. I can simulate this row appending with the following code:
client = gspread.authorize(SAC.from_json_keyfile_name("WROS-Editor.json", ['https://spreadsheets.google.com/feeds', 'https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive']))
spreadsheet = client.open("WROS")
pinterest_sheet = spreadsheet.worksheet("Pinterest Pins")
pinterest_sheet.append_row([""]) # Simulating when the user creates a new pin
This works as intended adding 1 row at the bottom:
But, when I call the function twice, there is no new row appended. The output for the following code is the same as the previous screenshot.
pinterest_sheet.append_row([""]) # Just adds 1 new row, should add 2 new rows.
pinterest_sheet.append_row([""])
This same problem occurs when I use the add_rows() function. When I call the function twice (adding 1 rows each time, ie pinterest_sheet.add_rows(1)), it only adds 1 row. If I change the 2nd number of the add rows to 2, it adds 2 rows totally (should add 3).
pinterest_sheet.add_rows(1) # Only adds 2 rows in total, should add 3 rows.
pinterest_sheet.add_rows(2)
Why is this an issue and how can I fix it?
