How to Use `m2r_parse_relative_links` in m2r2?

Viewed 315

I have an image in my README.md that I would like to be displayed in my sphinx docs (/docs/readme.rst). Can someone show me how to use m2r_parse_relative_links to make this work?

The m2r documentation does not include any information on how to use the m2r_parse_relative_links option; it only states one exists. To the best of my knowledge, I believe this option might be set in a conf.py as

m2r_parse_relative_links = True

I have attempted this within my own sphinx documentation and it does not work for me. My project directory structure is:

+--project
|  +-- __init__.py
|  +-- index.rst
|  +-- Makefile
|  +-- make.bat
|  +-- readme.rst
|  +-- docs/
|      +-- _build/
|      +-- _statics/
|      +-- _templates/
|      +-- imgs/
|          +-- test.png
|      +-- 
|  +-- src/
|      +-- main.py
|      +-- README.md

The README.md contains an image

![Test](docs/imgs/test.png)

readme.rst has

.. mdinclude:: ./src/README.md

and conf.py has

m2r_parse_relative_links = True
0 Answers
Related