Where do I find the available icons of react-bulma-components?

Viewed 768

I am learning React using the Bulma framework, I installed react-bulma-components and I want to add some icons. To do so, I imported Icon from "react-bulma-components/lib/components/icon" and then used the component. It works fine, but the Icon component receives an icon property, which is a String of the desired icon and I want to know what the available icons to use are. I found a couple of examples here but I don't know where to find the other available icons. Right now I'm looking for a trash or delete icon.

2 Answers

Import the font awesome in your code and then get the strings related to the icon you wish to use.Here is the link for your reference

https://fontawesome.com/v4.7.0/icon/trash

import FontAwesomeIcon from '@fortawesome/react-fontawesome';
import Icon from 'react-bulma-components/lib/components/icon';
import faUserPlus from '@fortawesome/fontawesome-free-solid/faUserPlus';

<Icon>
            <FontAwesomeIcon icon={faUserPlus} />
</Icon>

By default, Bulma has only this two icons included (bars and angle-down). You can check more about it here.

The idea is to let the developer choose which icon library he wants to use with bulma. And for it you can use libraries like Material Design Icons, Font Awesome, etc...

Related