missing code cell number after changing theme

Viewed 167

after changing my theme in jupyter notebook see here, I no longer have In[] and out[] number , How can I fix it?

I used this:



!pip install jupyterthemes
!jt -t onedork -fs 95 -altp -tfs 11 -nfs 115 -cellw 88% -T -N -kl

now my jupyter is something like this:

no number for In[] enter image description here

2 Answers

You need to remove "-altp" from your line. I believe that is what hides the code cell numbers.

This is the line I used to use:

jt -t onedork -T -N -kl -tfs 12 -nfs 12 -cellw 50%

This is the line I found online that I recently tried:

jt -t onedork -fs 95 -altp -tfs 11 -nfs 115 -cellw 60% -T

This is the one that I use now which looks nice and shows code cell numbers:

jt -t onedork -T -N -kl -fs 95 -tfs 11 -nfs 115 -cellw 60%

I added "-altp" and the numbers disappeared! So, just don't add it and it should work just fine.

I have the seem question but i resolved with this:

from IPython.core.display import display, HTML
display(HTML("<style>.prompt_container { width:100px !important; }</style>"))

Waiting for a real answer

Related