I have a collection of a class that looks something like that:
[
{
"_id": 1,
"title": "dummy title",
"assignments": [
{
"_id": 1,
"name": "a1",
"members": [
{
"_id": 11,
"full_name": "john doe",
"aga": 18
},
{
"_id": 12,
"full_name": "john doe2",
"aga": 18
}
]
}
],
"settings": [
{
"type": "light",
"status": "enabled"
},
{
"type": "flare",
"status": "disabled"
},
{
"type": "toolbar",
"status": "enabled"
}
]
}
]
I have 2 nested documents here "assignments" which have a nested "members" and "settings". the result i want should look something like that:
{
"_id": 1,
"title": "dummy title",
"assignments": [
{
"_id": 1,
"name": "a1",
"member_ids": [11, 18]
}
],
"active_settings": ["light", "toolbar"]
}
Meaning in each "assignment" I should only return the ids of the members and not the whole member data. and in settings I should only return the settings that are set to "active"
is it possible?
Playground here: https://mongoplayground.net/p/Le4BdTm_gOv