I have a Homestead VM with multiple nginx sites and a couple of apache sites too, everything configured through the Homestead.yaml file (short example below):
sites:
- map: site1.local
to: /home/vagrant/site1
php: "7.1"
#type: "apache <= (commented on purpose, not an error)
- map: site2.local
to: /home/vagrant/site2
php: "7.1"
I've been working turning On and Off the type: "apache" setting so the VM starts running apache (instead of nginx) or not, depending on the site that I need to work on at the specific moment.
My Issue now is that, after upgrading Vagrant and Homestead, it always keeps starting apache by default, no matter if it is specified or not, ALWAYS!; so everytime I start the machine, I need to ssh-it and flip the server.
I even tried using the services config directive as follows, without luck:
services:
- enabled:
- "nginx"
- disabled:
- "apache2"
Any thoughts? Please help!
Versions I am using:
Vagrant 2.2.7
Homestead 10.8.0