I'm trying to solve an assignment problem with pulp. The basic part of the code is as follows:
set_I = range(1, numberOfPoints)
set_J = range(1, numberOfCentroids)
tau = 0.15
Q = 15
# decision variable
x_vars = LpVariable.dicts(name="x_vars", indexs=(set_I, set_J), lowBound=0, upBound=1, cat=LpInteger)
# model name
prob = LpProblem("MIP_Model", LpMinimize)
# constraints
for i in set_I:
prob += lpSum(x_vars[i][j] for j in set_J) == 1, ""
for j in set_J:
prob += lpSum(x_vars[i][j] for i in set_I) >= 1, ""
for j in set_J:
prob += lpSum(x_vars[i][j] for i in set_I) <= Q*(1-tau), ""
for j in set_J:
prob += lpSum(x_vars[i][j] for i in set_I) >= Q*(1+tau), ""
# objective
prob += lpSum(d[i, j]*x_vars[i][j] for i in set_I for j in set_J)
prob.solve()
The result is like this:
Problem MODEL has 31 rows, 76 columns and 304 elements
Coin0008I MODEL read with 0 errors
Problem is infeasible - 0.01 seconds
Option for printingOptions changed from normal to all
However, the problem is not infeasible and results are obtained with other solvers.
I wonder if there is a syntax error and is the problem caused by this?
I have asked a similar question in the next link: