I have two pages let's say page A and page B, page A can link to page B, and page B has a Return button can go back to page A. Inside page A, there is a paginated table which is a child component. each time when I click on the Return button on page B, it triggers this.porps.history.goBack() function and takes me to page A. and the problem is here, each time when I go back from page B to page A, the page A will be reloaded and the paginated table will be reloaded as well which means I will always see the first page content of the table no matter which page I was in of the table before.
I am wondering if there is way to solve this problem? Let's say in page A the table is showing second page content, when I go to page B and click Return button back to page A, in page A the table is showing second page content instead of the first page content.