I am using mongodb 4.4 and while trying to import some JSON files getting some error of 'mongoimport' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function.
I am using mongodb 4.4 and while trying to import some JSON files getting some error of 'mongoimport' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function.
from MongoDB version 4.4 the database utility tools are released separately hence you will need to download the files and copy it to your MongoDB directory
Steps on doing this.
3. copy file to your mongodb bin folder and paste for windows path is : C:\Program Files\MongoDB\Server\4.4\bin
For some reason, although very helpful, @yousouf9's link sent me to a page where the Database Tools version for Windows had "rpm" or "tgz" package options.
I then found this mongodb installation instructions for Windows, which led me to this mongodb Database Tools download page where I was able to download the package in either MSI or zip.