Hello so I have created a bunch of visualizations in power BI using sql data. What I want is to display these results in a flask web application. Should I store them as images and then display them or should I use an API to do the job ?
Hello so I have created a bunch of visualizations in power BI using sql data. What I want is to display these results in a flask web application. Should I store them as images and then display them or should I use an API to do the job ?
You an embed interactive PowerBi Reports, or single visuals in a custom application with Power BI Embedded Analytics.
Also there's a new API to render Power BI content to a static image. See Export report to PDF, PPTX and PNG files using Power BI REST API (Preview).
Both of these require the workspace to be deployed on a Power BI Premium Capacity, or an Azure Power BI Embedded Capacity.
If you want to display the contents you can generate PDF of your report and use them in your flask application