After I use sethis::use_citation() to create a citation file for R package.
It shows the template as below
citHeader("To cite package_name in publications use:")
citEntry(
entry = "Article",
title = ,
author = ,
journal = ,
year = ,
volume = ,
number = ,
pages = ,
url = ,
textVersion = paste(
)
)
However, I want to citation for both package itself and package related article, should I just create another similar template for package itself follow by? Such as
citHeader("To cite package_name in publications use:")
citEntry(
entry = "Article",
title = ,
author = ,
journal = ,
year = ,
volume = ,
number = ,
pages = ,
url = ,
textVersion = paste(
)
)
citEntry(
entry = "Manual",
title = ,
author = ,
journal = ,
year = ,
volume = ,
number = ,
pages = ,
url = ,
textVersion = paste(
)
)
Also, actually I have another format but which is not the template for this R automatically created. Anyone know if I can use that
@Manual{package_name,
title = {{package_name}: },
author = {},
year = {},
note = {},
url = {},
}
@Article{,
author = {},
journal = {},
title = {{package_name}: },
year = {},
volume = {},
number = {}
}