This is a basic question that I hope has a simple solution. When I move my Rstudio window to an external monitor display - it no longer rescales properly and instead is rendered completely useless - showing me only the lower portion of the window (see screenshot) and doesn't allow me to resize the window or adjust it in anyway to access the taskbar along the top. Has anyone else experienced this or have options for how this could be fixed?
I frequently need to shift my Rstudio window to different monitors, and I was doing this with no issue prior to installing the latest Rstudio version - so I am wondering if there must just be some setting that got reset when I updated the software, but I can't seem to figure it out. I have tried fixing scaling options in Windows by using the properties options on the Rstudio icon on my desktop - and then clicking on compatibility and High DPI settings, but messing around with that so far hasn't seemed to work. However I haven't tried all possible combinations as i thought I would check here first to see if someone could fast track this process for me. As you can see in the image - this display is impossible to work with. When I move it back - it works as it should. I am using Windows 10, and I update my software regularly. TY!




