I have created a stack navigator:
import {createStackNavigator} from '@react-navigation/stack';
const TheStack = createStackNavigator();
Then, This is my navigator, it claimed component={LandingScreen}:
<TheStack.Navigator ...>
<TheStack.Screen
name="LandingScreen"
component={LandingScreen}
options={{
title: '',
headerLeft: null,
headerRight: () => (
<MyHeaderRightComponent />
),
}}
/>
<TheStack.Navigator>
As you can see above in options of the screen, there is headerRight, I have declared using MyHeaderRightComponent as headerRight so that it is shown on the right side of the header on screen.
Here is my LandingScreen.js :
import React, {useState} from 'react';
import {View, StyleSheet} from 'react-native';
const LandingScreen = ({navigation}) => {
// How can I access the `headerRight` component I have set above from here?
...
}
My question is how can I access the headerRight inside my LandingScreen.js? I know I can update or reset the headerRight by:
navigation.setOptions({headerRight:() => <NewHeaderRightComponent/>})
But now what I need is to access the previous already set component, not setting a new one. How to do that?