I am going through a assembly language project for OS. For this i am getting knowledge through initial OSs. In the process i try to understand MS-DOS 1.25. But when I run this file IO.ASM then i got four errors from code of some lines as given below, here i marked the lines with "<-----this" sign. Please guide me.
INIT:
XOR BP,BP ; Set up
;stack just below I/O
;system.
MOV SS,BP
MOV SP,BIOSSEG*16
IF INTINP-1
MOV AL,0FFH ; Mask all
;interrupts.
OUTB BASE+3 <------this
ENDIF
IF INTINP
DI ; Set up <------ this
;keyboard interrupt vector.
MOV [BP+64H],KBINT
MOV [BP+66H],CS
EI <-----this
ENDIF
MOV [BP+4*38H],PRNFCB
MOV [BP+4*38H+2],CS
PUSH CS
POP DS
;
; Initialize time-of-day
;clock.
;
MOV SI,STCTAB
MOV CX,4 ;Initialize
;4 registers
UP <------this
INITSTC:
LODB
OUT STCCOM ;Select
;register to initialize
LODB
OUT STCDATA
LODB
OUT STCDATA
LOOP INITSTC
IF SERIAL
MOV CX,4
I know that above given errors are obvious. But please tell me how should I modify my code. Thanks in advance.