I am new to plotly and dash I have a few problems: I got this message: Serving Flask app "dash" (lazy loading)
- Environment: production WARNING: Do not use the development server in a production environment. Use a production WSGI server instead.
- Debug mode: off
in addition the webpage in which I insert the web result present the original graph unless I restart my computer or change the port in app.run_server() this is my code :
import dash
import dash_core_components as dcc
import dash_html_components as html
import plotly.graph_objs as go
import numpy as np
app = dash.Dash()
np.random.seed(42)
random_x = np.random.randint(1,101,100)
random_y = np.random.randint(1,101,100)
app.layout = html.Div([
dcc.Graph(
id='scatter3',
figure={
'data': [
go.Scatter(
x = random_x,
y = random_y,
mode = 'markers',
marker = {
'size': 12,
'color': 'rgb(51,204,153)',
'symbol': 'pentagon',
'line': {'width': 2}
}
)
],
'layout': go.Layout(
title = 'Random Data Scatterplot',
xaxis = {'title': 'Some random x-values'},
yaxis = {'title': 'Some random y-values'},
hovermode='closest'
)
}
)
])
if __name__ == '__main__':
app.run_server()