Symfony make:entity add property failed?

Viewed 747

I have a problem when I want to create an entity under symfony 5.1.9 (I have the same problem under sf 4.4). I recently created a new SF project and still have the same concerns. The error message is as follows: In Validator.php line 158: Argument 2 passed to Symfony \ Bundle \ MakerBundle \ Validator :: validateDoctrineFieldName () must be an instance of Doctrine \ Common \ Persistence \ ManagerRegistry, instance of Doctrine \ Bundle \ DoctrineBundle \ Registry given, called in D: \ phpProject \ API-bills \ vendor \ sy mfony \ maker-bundle \ src \ Maker \ MakeEntity.php on line 303.

Thanks for helpenter image description here

1 Answers

It seems like the latest version is having some troubles. The easy fix for now is to modify your composer.json file and "downgrade" the doctrine/doctrine-bundle, from version ^2.1 to 2.1.0. After making this change, run composer update and everything should work.

As Florian said, referer to the maker bundle issues to see the complete reference on this error.

Related