I am using JDK 11 in my project and tried a couple of versions of jmockit jar, but I am facing a dependency issue. I have tried versions from 1.9 to 1.49.
Can someone help me, which one is a compatible version of jmockit with JDK 11?
I am using JDK 11 in my project and tried a couple of versions of jmockit jar, but I am facing a dependency issue. I have tried versions from 1.9 to 1.49.
Can someone help me, which one is a compatible version of jmockit with JDK 11?
JMockit 1.49 with JDK11 works for some/many/most people, but there is at least one known issue (https://github.com/jmockit/jmockit1/issues/688) that is a blocker for some of us.
Contributor activity on the project has also fallen off, and it's not clear what's going on with this project. https://github.com/jmockit/jmockit1/graphs/commit-activity I'm hopeful things will get back to normal as JMockit is the best mocking framework out there.