Is there a way to change the old MFC browser window by using CEF?

Viewed 101

I can load my html code inside the MFC window however I can't seem to change the style of the window itself? Currently I have the old windows browser:

enter image description here

But I want something like this where I can change the colour, buttons and border of the browser window.

enter image description here

From what I found you cannot change the way the window looks in MFC so is there a possible way to change it using CEF? I was thinking maybe CSS could do it but it only affects the HTML inside the window.

1 Answers

In your stdafx.h do you have this code ?

#if defined _M_IX86
#pragma comment(linker,"/manifestdependency:\"type='win32' name='Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls' version='6.0.0.0' processorArchitecture='x86' publicKeyToken='6595b64144ccf1df' language='*'\"")
#elif defined _M_X64
#pragma comment(linker,"/manifestdependency:\"type='win32' name='Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls' version='6.0.0.0' processorArchitecture='amd64' publicKeyToken='6595b64144ccf1df' language='*'\"")
#else
#pragma comment(linker,"/manifestdependency:\"type='win32' name='Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls' version='6.0.0.0' processorArchitecture='*' publicKeyToken='6595b64144ccf1df' language='*'\"")
#endif

If you do, just activate it and you will have the desired look then.

P.S. Be sure lines from above should not be avoided by your compiler by #define directives. If that lines are active, they should improve your frame windows as you wish.

Related