toggle mirroring for external displays with scene based app life cycle

Viewed 126

External screen support changed for iOS 13 when using scene based app life cycle.

Previously it was possible to implement external screen support for some parts of your app and rely on mirroring for other parts.

I cannot figure out how to get similar behaviour on iOS 13 with scene based app life cycle. To support non-mirroring for any screens I need to support opening a scene with the external display role, but once this is shown there is no way deactivate the scene to get mirroring.

It might be possible to implement mirroring manually, but I cannot find any efficient way to mirror one of the other scenes.

Anyone know how to toggle mirroring for external displays or how to implement mirroring manually where everything from the UIWindow of another scene is shown in the UIWindow of the external screen?

0 Answers
Related