Disable Desktop Support Flutter

Viewed 6760

So, I wanted to try desktop development in Flutter. I went through all steps and successfully enabled desktop support for Flutter using flutter config --enable-linux-desktop in master channel.

Now everytime I create a new project in Flutter, it automatically builds necessary files for Linux Desktop.

I tried running flutter config --disable-linux-desktop, but there is no command like that. How do I disable desktop support?

PS : I don't want to switch to stable channel since I also want to make my apps for Web.

2 Answers

You can disable enabled flags with adding no- prefix to the enable command. For disabling linux desktop flag you can simply run flutter config --no-enable-linux-desktop.

Here are the terminal commands to disable the desktop support for your flutter projects.

macOS:

flutter config --no-enable-macos-desktop

Windows:

flutter config --no-enable-windows-desktop

Linux:

flutter config --no-enable-linux-desktop

New Project with flutter will have these platforms disabled like this

New Flutter Project with Android Studio

Related