Hi I am trying to build my docker container. But started getting these error
Sending build context to Docker daemon 26.09MB
Step 1/12 : FROM ubuntu:18.04
---> 6526a1858e5d
Step 2/12 : RUN apt-get update && apt-get -y upgrade && apt-get -y install python3.8 && apt -y install python3-pip && pip3 install --upgrade pip
---> Running in 7ee80131fc66
Get:1 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-security InRelease [88.7 kB]
Get:2 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic InRelease [242 kB]
Get:3 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-updates InRelease [88.7 kB]
Get:4 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-backports InRelease [74.6 kB]
Get:5 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic/main amd64 Packages [1344 kB]
Get:6 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic/multiverse amd64 Packages [186 kB]
Get:7 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic/restricted amd64 Packages [13.5 kB]
Get:8 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic/universe amd64 Packages [11.3 MB]
Reading package lists...
E: Release file for http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/bionic-security/InRelease is not valid yet (invalid for another 3d 11h 5min 46s). Updates for this
repository will not be applied.
E: Release file for http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/bionic-updates/InRelease is not valid yet (invalid for another 3d 12h 20min 40s). Updates for this repository will not be applied.
E: Release file for http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/bionic-backports/InRelease is not valid yet (invalid for another 3d 10h 50min 56s). Updates for this repository will not be applied.
The command '/bin/sh -c apt-get update && apt-get -y upgrade && apt-get -y install python3.8 && apt -y install python3-pip && pip3 install --upgrade pip' returned a non-zero code: 100
Its strange because the I have build container before but never encountered the error. I saw online for answers they say adjust you system clock. I am using Windows laptop and I checked date-time is correct. Any idea what can cause this error ?