VSCode - Autocomplete/Suggest user-typed CSS class names?

Viewed 1762

Does anyone know if there is a way to have VSCode autocomplete/suggest CSS class names that the user has typed in the document?

I usually work with Vue files and after I type a new CSS class name in the Template (HTML) section, I go to the Style section and I want to write css for that class. But I always write the class name character by character, not to mention most of the time I forget about the HTML structure and my own naming convention so I have to scroll all the way back up, see how I named things and go back to CSS and rewrite those names.

I already have these extensions enabled:

Is there a VSCode setting or extension that provides such feature?

1 Answers

IntelliSense for CSS class names in HTML should work. Are you sure it's enabled and no settings are overwriting/blocking it? Alternative could be this

Related