I am currently trying to automate the preprocessing process on a csv file via a batch file. I have the following table:
id;street;name;nrOfIds
4014001;T1;example1;0
4014002;B2;example2;0
4014003;B3;example3;0
4014004;L1;example4;0
4015001;M3;example5;0
4015002;B9;example6;0
4016001;T4;example7;0
4016002;L2;example8;0
4016003;L1;example9;0
The first row "id" holds the id of the entry which is made unique by the last 3 digts (for example 001, 002, 003, ...). The digits before the last three digits are not unique. As you can see in the result table, I want to count how often the first part of the ID (so the part before the last three digits) exists in the table and I want to write the sum into the third column named "nrOfIds". The result table then should look like this:
id;street;name;nrOfIds
4014001;T1;example1;4
4014002;B2;example2;4
4014003;B3;example3;4
4014004;L1;example4;4
4015001;M3;example5;2
4015002;B9;example6;2
4016001;T4;example7;3
4016002;L2;example8;3
4016003;L1;example9;3
For example, the part before the last three digits of the first line (4014) exists exactly 4 times in the whole table, so I write 4 in the "nrOfIds" column and so on.
The code used for this looks like this:
@echo off
setlocal enabledelayedexpansion
for /F "tokens=1-3* delims=;" %%a in (%PREPROCESSING_INPUT_PATH%%INPUT_FILENAME%) do (
(echo %%a;%%b;%%c)> "%PREPROCESSING_INPUT_PATH%%OUTPUT_FILENAME%" & goto :file
)
:file
(for /F "skip=1 tokens=1-3* delims=;" %%a in (%PREPROCESSING_INPUT_PATH%%INPUT_FILENAME%) do (
REM count ids (like 4014, 4015, ... and write sum into "nrOfIds" column
)
) >> %PREPROCESSING_OUTPUT_PATH%%OUTPUT_FILENAME%
pause
Any suggestions on how to do this? Thank you very much in advance! Your help is greatly appreciated.