I'm new here so if I added the wrong post then sorry. I have a problem with styling a multicolored background that ends with a triangle. Below I am pasting what I managed to create. How to write it correctly in CSS? I am enclosing a graphic of how it should look like.
#wrapper {
display:flex;
}
#triangle-multicolor-box1 {
width: 150px;
height: 100px;
position: relative;
background: #007f9f;
}
#triangle-multicolor-box1:before {
content: "";
position: absolute;
right: -50px;
bottom: 0;
width: 0;
height: 0;
border-left: 50px solid #007f9f;
border-top: 50px solid transparent;
border-bottom: 50px solid transparent;
}
#triangle-multicolor-box2 {
width: 150px;
height: 100px;
position: relative;
background: #0298bb;
}
#triangle-multicolor-box2:before {
content: "";
position: absolute;
right: -50px;
bottom: 0;
width: 0;
height: 0;
border-left: 50px solid #0298bb;
border-top: 50px solid transparent;
border-bottom: 50px solid transparent;
}
#triangle-multicolor-box3 {
width: 150px;
height: 100px;
position: relative;
background: #01acd7;
}
#triangle-multicolor-box3:before {
content: "";
position: absolute;
right: -50px;
bottom: 0;
width: 0;
height: 0;
border-left: 50px solid #01acd7;
border-top: 50px solid transparent;
border-bottom: 50px solid transparent;
}
<div id="wrapper">
<div id="triangle-multicolor-box1"></div>
<div id="triangle-multicolor-box2"></div>
<div id="triangle-multicolor-box3"></div>
</div>