LinkedIn api - How to retrieve Update Engagement data?

Viewed 326

I've been searching all over the place, but I just can't find an api call that returns data from analytics -> updates -> Update engagement

I'm trying to retrieve data from this part of LinkedIn, see the screenshot: enter image description here

I'll appreciate any help! I cant find it for the life of me

1 Answers

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/linkedin/marketing/integrations/community-management/organizations/share-statistics#share-statistics-data-schema

seemed to be the best fit. "reactions" are translated to "likeCount" and certain attributes are missing such as video views and ctr

edit: It seemed to be a lot more work than expected.

First i used an api key with the scope r_organization_social for https://api.linkedin.com/v2/sharesq=owners&owners=urn%3Ali%3Aorganization%3A{organizationid}

Then, use the ID's of that result in: https://api.linkedin.com/v2/organizationalEntityShareStatistics?q=organizationalEntity&organizationalEntity=urn:li:organization:{organizationID}&shares[0]=urn:li:share:id1&shares[1]=urn:li:share:id2 (For multiple ids)

however, you need an api key with a different scope for that, i used rw_organization_admin (Create a key with 2 scopes). Also the header should only contain the authorization bearer

Related