Continuous Deployment in Github actions asp.net core solution

Viewed 178

I am trying to understand github actions I have a project with three projects I would like to build but the main solution file appears to build the entire solution.

As you see my projects are contained within the master solution The projects I want it to build are

I only want to build models dal web web api and the bl projects

enter image description here

name: .NET Core

on:
  push:
    branches: [ master ]
  pull_request:
    branches: [ master ]

jobs:
  build:

    runs-on: ubuntu-latest

    steps:
    - uses: actions/checkout@v2
    - name: Setup .NET Core
      uses: actions/setup-dotnet@v1
      with:
        dotnet-version: 3.1.301
    - name: Install dependencies
      run: dotnet restore
    - name: Build
      run: dotnet build --configuration Release --no-restore
    - name: Test

[1]: https://i.stack.imgur.com/M64Vj.png

But I am getting the following error.

/opt/hostedtoolcache/dncs/3.1.301/x64/sdk/3.1.301/NuGet.targets(282,5): error MSB3202: The project file "/home/runner/work/MISSystemWeb/MISSystem.Tests/MISSystem.Tests/MISSystem.Tests.csproj" was not found. [/home/runner/work/MISSystemWeb/MISSystemWeb/MISSystem.Web.sln] /opt/hostedtoolcache/dncs/3.1.301/x64/sdk/3.1.301/NuGet.targets(282,5): error MSB3202: The project file "/home/runner/work/MISSystemWeb/MISSystemCalls.Api/MISSystemCalls.Api/MarineTrafficAPi.csproj" was not found. [/home/runner/work/MISSystemWeb/MISSystemWeb/MISSystem.Web.sln] /opt/hostedtoolcache/dncs/3.1.301/x64/sdk/3.1.301/NuGet.targets(282,5): error MSB3202: The project file "/home/runner/work/MISSystemWeb/MISSystemPostCodeLookup.Api/PostCodeLookupApi/PostCodeLookupApi.csproj" was not found. [/home/runner/work/MISSystemWeb/MISSystemWeb/MISSystem.Web.sln] /opt/hostedtoolcache/dncs/3.1.301/x64/sdk/3.1.301/NuGet.targets(282,5): error MSB3202: The project file "/home/runner/work/MISSystemWeb/MISSystemPluginManager.MNG/MISSystemPluginManager.MNG/MISSystemPluginManager.MNG.csproj" was not found. [/home/runner/work/MISSystemWeb/MISSystemWeb/MISSystem.Web.sln] /opt/hostedtoolcache/dncs/3.1.301/x64/sdk/3.1.301/NuGet.targets(282,5): error MSB3202: The project file "/home/runner/work/MISSystem.Mobile/MISSystem.Mobile/MISSystem.Mobile/MISSystem.Mobile.Android/MISSystem.Mobile.Android.csproj" was not found. [/home/runner/work/MISSystemWeb/MISSystemWeb/MISSystem.Web.sln] /opt/hostedtoolcache/dncs/3.1.301/x64/sdk/3.1.301/NuGet.targets(282,5): error MSB3202: The project file "/home/runner/work/MISSystem.Mobile/MISSystem.Mobile/MISSystem.Mobile/MISSystem.Mobile/MISSystem.Mobile.csproj" was not found. [/home/runner/work/MISSystemWeb/MISSystemWeb/MISSystem.Web.sln] /opt/hostedtoolcache/dncs/3.1.301/x64/sdk/3.1.301/NuGet.targets(282,5): error MSB3202: The project file "/home/runner/work/MISSystemWeb/MISSystem.ConsoleTest/MISSystem.ConsoleTest/MISSystem.Imports.csproj" was not found. [/home/runner/work/MISSystemWeb/MISSystemWeb/MISSystem.Web.sln] /opt/hostedtoolcache/dncs/3.1.301/x64/sdk/3.1.301/NuGet.targets(282,5): error MSB3202: The project file "/home/runner/work/MISSystemWeb/MISSystem.BL/MISSystem.BL/MISSystem.BL.csproj" was not found. [/home/runner/work/MISSystemWeb/MISSystemWeb/MISSystem.Web.sln] ##[error]Process completed with exit code 1.

0 Answers
Related