I'm doing personal development and trying to use surge.sh to deploy the project. This one is a training exercise so I want to use my personal email address instead of my work email.
My work mail is globally set in ~/.gitconfig. I also have surge installed globally.
surge --version prints out v0.21.3.
After building the project and running command surge in public folder I get
Running as my.name@workaddress.fi
project: /Users/myAccount/Documents/personal/project/public/
on my shell without any option for setting the email. Surge skips the email and prompts only the option to set the project path. The tutorial that I'm following has the option to set email before project path. So does their own getting-started-with-surge -intro.
Figured out this could have something to do with the global ~/.gitconfig settings. I set the email for this one specific repository to my personal address but no luck.
Anyone else out there having the same problem?