Multiple Unresolved class in AndroidManifest.xml. Error when using sharing_intent plugin MissingPluginException

Viewed 1370

I know that I'm asking two questions at once, but I don't know if it could be related.

I can't get to solve all the unresolved classes from the AndroidManifest.xml As you can see I get the red flags on multiple lines. I've tried multiple things:

  1. Invalidating Caches/Restart
  2. flutter clean
  3. Adding rest.clinimetric.MainActivity to try and solve at least one problem
  4. Create a simple app to check if would get the same error. It did.

This is the whole error that I'm getting when using the plugin receive_sharing_intent. It pops when I open a pdf with my app. I don't understand though that the error pops on the Pixel 3A while not on a Samsung A40. There is something more specific on this that I'm missing?

W/FlutterActivity(12757): Tried to automatically register plugins with FlutterEngine (io.flutter.embedding.engine.FlutterEngine@fa044bb) but could not find and invoke the GeneratedPluginRegistrant.
D/HostConnection(12757): HostConnection::get() New Host Connection established 0xf2754470, tid 12844
D/HostConnection(12757): HostComposition ext ANDROID_EMU_CHECKSUM_HELPER_v1 ANDROID_EMU_native_sync_v2 ANDROID_EMU_native_sync_v3 ANDROID_EMU_native_sync_v4 ANDROID_EMU_dma_v1 ANDROID_EMU_direct_mem ANDROID_EMU_host_composition_v1 ANDROID_EMU_host_composition_v2 ANDROID_EMU_YUV_Cache ANDROID_EMU_async_unmap_buffer GL_OES_EGL_image_external_essl3 GL_OES_vertex_array_object GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr ANDROID_EMU_gles_max_version_3_0 
D/EGL_emulation(12757): eglMakeCurrent: 0xf2542690: ver 3 0 (tinfo 0xbc509e10) (first time)
I/Choreographer(12757): Skipped 35 frames!  The application may be doing too much work on its main thread.

══╡ EXCEPTION CAUGHT BY SERVICES LIBRARY ╞══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
The following MissingPluginException was thrown while activating platform stream on channel
receive_sharing_intent/events-media:
MissingPluginException(No implementation found for method listen on channel
receive_sharing_intent/events-media)

When the exception was thrown, this was the stack:
#0      MethodChannel._invokeMethod (package:flutter/src/services/platform_channel.dart:159:7)
<asynchronous suspension>
#1      MethodChannel.invokeMethod (package:flutter/src/services/platform_channel.dart:334:12)
#2      EventChannel.receiveBroadcastStream.<anonymous closure> (package:flutter/src/services/platform_channel.dart:542:29)
#3      EventChannel.receiveBroadcastStream.<anonymous closure> (package:flutter/src/services/platform_channel.dart:528:64)
#8      CastStream.listen (dart:_internal/async_cast.dart:17:17)
#11     _ClinimetricHomePageState.initState (package:clinimetric/main.dart:147:47)
#12     StatefulElement._firstBuild (package:flutter/src/widgets/framework.dart:4684:58)
#13     ComponentElement.mount (package:flutter/src/widgets/framework.dart:4520:5)
...     Normal element mounting (132 frames)
#145    Element.inflateWidget (package:flutter/src/widgets/framework.dart:3490:14)
#146    MultiChildRenderObjectElement.mount (package:flutter/src/widgets/framework.dart:5991:32)
...     Normal element mounting (258 frames)
#404    Element.inflateWidget (package:flutter/src/widgets/framework.dart:3490:14)
#405    Element.updateChild (package:flutter/src/widgets/framework.dart:3258:18)
#406    ComponentElement.performRebuild (package:flutter/src/widgets/framework.dart:4571:16)
#407    _InheritedProviderScopeElement.performRebuild (package:provider/src/inherited_provider.dart:397:11)
#408    Element.rebuild (package:flutter/src/widgets/framework.dart:4262:5)
#409    ComponentElement._firstBuild (package:flutter/src/widgets/framework.dart:4525:5)
#410    ComponentElement.mount (package:flutter/src/widgets/framework.dart:4520:5)
...     Normal element mounting (7 frames)
#417    SingleChildWidgetElementMixin.mount (package:nested/nested.dart:223:11)
...     Normal element mounting (7 frames)
#424    _NestedHookElement.mount (package:nested/nested.dart:188:11)
...     Normal element mounting (7 frames)
#431    SingleChildWidgetElementMixin.mount (package:nested/nested.dart:223:11)
#432    Element.inflateWidget (package:flutter/src/widgets/framework.dart:3490:14)
#433    Element.updateChild (package:flutter/src/widgets/framework.dart:3258:18)
#434    RenderObjectToWidgetElement._rebuild (package:flutter/src/widgets/binding.dart:1174:16)
#435    RenderObjectToWidgetElement.mount (package:flutter/src/widgets/binding.dart:1145:5)
#436    RenderObjectToWidgetAdapter.attachToRenderTree.<anonymous closure> (package:flutter/src/widgets/binding.dart:1087:17)
#437    BuildOwner.buildScope (package:flutter/src/widgets/framework.dart:2620:19)
#438    RenderObjectToWidgetAdapter.attachToRenderTree (package:flutter/src/widgets/binding.dart:1086:13)
#439    WidgetsBinding.attachRootWidget (package:flutter/src/widgets/binding.dart:927:7)
#440    WidgetsBinding.scheduleAttachRootWidget.<anonymous closure> (package:flutter/src/widgets/binding.dart:908:7)
(elided 17 frames from class _RawReceivePortImpl, class _Timer, dart:async, and dart:async-patch)
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

════════ Exception caught by services library ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════
The following MissingPluginException was thrown while activating platform stream on channel receive_sharing_intent/events-media:
MissingPluginException(No implementation found for method listen on channel receive_sharing_intent/events-media)

etc... because it's calling 4 functions, so for each of them the error pops up

Thanks in advance!

1 Answers

I'm unable to replicate the same errors you got on your Manifest file. Have you tried running the complete sample app and see if it works? Make sure that Android Studio and the Flutter plugin that you're using is up-to-date.

You can also try running flutter doctor to check for any errors or warnings.

Related