I would like to know how to change the whole Font Family in my shiny app. Is it possible to past anything before my whole code? Is there a template?
Do I need to implement something in Ui and Server?
Thank you :)
I would like to know how to change the whole Font Family in my shiny app. Is it possible to past anything before my whole code? Is there a template?
Do I need to implement something in Ui and Server?
Thank you :)
You can add something like this into ui component;
tags$head(tags$style('body {font-family: Arial;}'))
Add more options into the quote to customise further;
tags$head(tags$style('
body {
font-family: Arial;
font-size: 20px;
font-style: italic;
}'
))
you can find lots of shiny themes in here
library(shiny)
library(shinythemes)
shinyApp(
ui = fluidPage(
shinythemes::themeSelector(), # <--- Add this somewhere in the UI
sidebarPanel(
textInput("txt", "Text input:", "text here"),
sliderInput("slider", "Slider input:", 1, 100, 30),
actionButton("action", "Button"),
actionButton("action2", "Button2", class = "btn-primary")
),
mainPanel(
tabsetPanel(
tabPanel("Tab 1"),
tabPanel("Tab 2")
)
)
),
server = function(input, output) {}
)