I make a Drawer at right hand side using <Drawer/> , I want 1 <div> is stick to the bottom of the <Drawer /> ,at the same time , the width of the <div> will same with the <Drawer /> .
Desired outcome:
This is what I tried to achieve the outcome above:
const useStyles = makeStyles({
list: { // <-- this set the width of Drawer
width: 500,
},
bottomContainer: {
position: "fixed",
bottom: 0,
display: 'flex',
flex: 1,
flexDirection: 'row',
justifyContent: 'space-between',
margin: '30px'
},
});
But when I set the position:fixed ,the bottom div become like this:
As you can see, the whole div is gel together, and not match the width of drawer. But if set position: relative ,the bottomContainer appear same width div in top and display below it, but not bottom of the <Drawer /> .
If I set width: '100%' to bottomContainer, the Abc appear outside of the <Drawer />
Therefore my question is:
How to make a <div> with same width with <Drawer/> and appear at the bottom of the <Drawer /> ?

