GStreamer UDPSink Not Outputting Anything

Viewed 234

Hey I'm trying to experiment with GStreamer's udpsinkon Mac OS Catalina. I'm using the following commands to do this. On one terminal (mock server) I do this:

GST_DEBUG=udpsink:5 gst-launch-1.0 -v audiotestsrc ! udpsink port=5400

and on the other (client) I do this

gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc port=5400 ! autoaudiosink

I get nothing on the client side and it seems like when I do a tcpdump by invoking the following command

sudo tcpdump -i en0 -s 0 udp port 5400 -vv -X

nothing is detected there either. Furthermore, I'm getting no debug messages from udpsink. I tried sticking in a identity dump =1 right before the udpsink to make sure it's receiving stuff and it is. I also tried turning off the firewall to no avail. Does anybody have any other suggestions? I came across this when trying to run gstreamer's webrtc examples on my machine which also yielded similar results.

0 Answers
Related