How to change port number when hosting minio server?

Viewed 9718

I am currently working on a project where I am attempting to use MinIO with a data moving program developed by my company. This broker software only allows for devices using port 80 to successfully complete a job; however, any avid user of MinIO knows that MinIO hosts on port 9000. So my question is, is there a way to change the port on which the MinIO server is hosted? I've tried looking through the config.json file to find an address variable to assign a port number to but each of the address variables I attempted to change had no effect on the endpoint port number. For reference, I am hosting MinIO on a windows 10 virtual machine during the test phase of the project and will be moving it onto a dedicated server (also windows 10) upon successful completion of testing.

1 Answers
Related