How to store recognized faces so that they can be used when the app is closed and on different devices

Viewed 128

Not sure if this is the right spot for this but I haven't been able to find anything useful online so any advice would be appreciated. Basically I'm working on a android facial recognition app that use firebase ml to detect faces and tensorflow to recognize faces. That all works fine but when I register a user I don't know how to store it on a server so that the face can be checked while on other devices or save the face to the original device so it doesn't need to be re-registered when the app is closed.

Ive looked for a while online and surprisingly couldn't find anything related to this. I have an idea in my head about a possible solution of saving a bitmap of the picture and then storing it locally and remotely on a SQL database but ideally if people with experience or a better understanding of this area could point me in the right direction that would be great!

This is my first project in the ML world and I am working off of this repository I found on github repository - https://github.com/estebanuri/face_recognition .

Its late here so I will answer any and all questions in the morning!

0 Answers
Related