I have a page that fits to the screen size of the browser window. It works in any browser, except in the latest firefox 79 for android devices (it worked until the last ff release).
The new firefox release hides the bottom of the page either with its toolbar or (if set to show toolbar on top) with a useless white bar of the same size on the bottom. I have buttons at the bottom that "shine" through that white "hiding bar", but they are not touchable. So, in principle, everything on the page is positioned correctly, except that firefox lays its "hiding bar" or it's toolbar over the bottom, depending on ff settings.
In CSS I have set html,body min-height to 100%. (It doesn't help when set to 100vh) There's a wrapper div that encloses everything else, set to min-height 100vh. There's a footer div (inside wrapper) set to position absolute, bottom 0;
Now the page fits the screen size including firefox's "hiding bar", thus part of the footer div is invisible. As the page isn't larger than the screen it cannot be moved up. There is no way to make visible the part of the footer that is overlayed by that white bar...
(If my description isn't clear enough I can provide images)
Anybody knows how I can position something at the bottom of the really visible screen, e.g. just above firefox's "hiding bar"?