Remove digital signature from generated RCP's exe

Viewed 179

We are facing a problem in the generated RCP using Tycho Maven build (Tycho version 1.6.0), where the generated exe is digitally signed by Eclipse. Until now we were using Eclipse 4.8 where the exe was not signed by Eclipse. Recently we have migrated to Eclipse 4.14, where we face this issue. This is a blocker for us as we sign the exe using our signature. But now since Eclipse signs it, we are not able to add our signature.

Is there a way to generate the product without the exe being signed by Eclipse ?

Or is there any property that I could configure in pom.xml, so that the signing step will be skipped ?

I also went through the below threads where it is mentioned only recently Eclipse has started signing exes. I was not able to find a solution from there.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=548431

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=548893

Any help here would be really great. Thank you.

Eclipse's signature in the exe

0 Answers
Related