I'm currently having a problem with the fonts when I generate a PDF with wkhtmltopdf in Centos 7 on a normal hosting account. However, when I create the PDF in root I get no errors.
The error that I'm getting is:
Fontconfig error: Cannot load default config file
I checked the /etc/fonts/fonts.conf and it exists and it also has read privileges for everyone and I dont know what else coould be going on taking in account that it is working for root and not for the sub accounts.
The code I am using to generate the PDF:
wkhtmltopdf /rout/to/my.html /rout/to/my.pdf
The main problem is that the fonts aren't rendering and we always get the "Sans Serif" font as default. But the funny thing is that if I put the font as bold, it does render with the type of font that I need. In this case it's "Verdana".
Thanks in advance.