I want to scrape some elements from the Duden webpage with this url: https://www.duden.de/rechtschreibung/aussuchen. When I look up the page manually no pop-up occures but when I use selenium on python this occures: image of pop up
I already tried a lot of things like blocking pop ups in general, or trying to click on the accept button. All of that is not working.
I tried to find an element of the frame and print a statement then to see whether it can find the elements but that is also not working.
Has anyone an idea why it is like that or what I could try more?
These are a few things I tried:
For blocking:
def getAllWordForms(word): options = Options() profile = webdriver.FirefoxProfile() profile.set_preference("dom.disable_open_during_load", False) driver = webdriver.Firefox(firefox_profile=profile,options=options, executable_path=os.path.join(driver_location, 'geckodriver')) main_url = 'https://www.duden.de/rechtschreibung/' word_url = main_url + '{}'.format(word) driver.get(word_url)to see if it can find an element in the pop up frame:
def getAllWordForms(word): options = Options() driver = webdriver.Firefox(options=options, executable_path=os.path.join(driver_location, 'geckodriver')) main_url = 'https://www.duden.de/rechtschreibung/' word_url = main_url + '{}'.format(word) driver.get(word_url) driver.implicitly_wait(10) driver.switch_to.frame(1) if driver.find_elements_by_class_name('message-button'): print('yes')to click the button:
def getAllWordForms(word): options = Options() options.headless = False driver = webdriver.Firefox(options=options, executable_path=os.path.join(driver_location, 'geckodriver')) main_url = 'https://www.duden.de/rechtschreibung/' word_url = main_url + '{}'.format(word) driver.get(word_url) driver.implicitly_wait(10) driver.switch_to.frame(1) button = driver.find_element_by_xpath("//button[@aria-label='AKZEPTIEREN']") button.click() driver.switch_to.default_content()
I tried out various combinations, but it never works.
The elements of the page are structred like this: structure of page_1 structure of page_2
Hope I could explain it correct and that maybe someone could help me.