I have two divs inside of a parent div and both child divs are display: inline-block. I would like to make it so the first div on the left is vertical-align: top, while the second div is vertical-align: bottom, but I also want to restrict the second div so it's first line of text lines up with the last line of text of the first div and extends downward increasing the height of the parent div instead of upward. How might I accomplish this?
For example, if I have something like so:
<html>
<body>
<div>
<div id="d1" style="width: 50px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:top;">
Here is some text
</div>
<div id="d2" style="width: 50px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:bottom;">
Here is some other text
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>
I want the first line of d2 to be in line with the last line of d1. So it would look something like this:
Here
is
some
text Here
is
some
other
text